Bibs Color is the pacifier approved by the most demanding testers: babies. Created by the Danish brand Bibs, and Made in Denmark, it is a pacifier designed to avoid the inconveniences typical of traditional pacifiers. The shape of the teat and the mask reproduce the mother's breast allowing the baby to suck in a more instinctive and natural way, without frustration. The shape of the mask is also designed to remain detached from the skin around the mouth and equipped with three ventilation holes and in this way reduce the risk of irritation. The cherry teat is equipped with a ventilation valve that allows air to escape and adapt naturally, just like the mother's breast. The materials are all of quality: natural rubber teat, polypropylene mask, 100% BPA, PVC and phthalates free, for a light, resistant and ultra safe pacifier!
It has a beautiful Nordic design with a contemporary appeal and is available in a range of gorgeous colors for you to collect!
• Set of 2 pacifiers
• Collection: Color
• Materials: natural rubber latex teat; polypropylene mask
• Free from BPA, PVC or phthalates
• Round mask with three holes
• Round cherry teat with ventilation valve
• Care: clean and sterilize the pacifier daily by immersing it in hot water. Do not microwave sterilize, do not use detergents and do not wash in the dishwasher: these methods spoil the natural rubber, do not boil over a lit fire. The rules for correct sterilization include boiling the water, turning off the heat, immersing the pacifiers in the saucepan and leaving them for about 5 minutes.
• Complies with the European Standard EN 1400 + A2
• Designed and manufactured in Denmark
• Form designed to reproduce breastfeeding. The baby is able to suck easily and instinctively and does not reject the pacifier.
• Reduces the risk of irritation
• Resistant, lasts a long time
• Natural rubber is a sustainable material
• Fantastic Nordic design, combines functionality and aesthetic taste in the most current colors to collect!
• Bibs is a Danish brand that has been producing quality pacifiers with the best materials for over 30 years.
• Made in Denmark
It is advisable to replace the pacifier after 6 weeks of use, rubber, being a natural material, tends to expand and becomes sticky with use, losing its degree of hygiene.