Set of 36 wooden rings in 12 different shades.
Recommended use from 18 months. It allows the development of logical-mathematical thinking through the classification, grouping and association of elements through the color attribute.
• The production follows the international standards PEFC-ST 2002: 2013: it guarantees that the products throughout the assembly line, from the tree to the final product (including all stages of processing, manufacturing and transport) come from properly treated forests
• The brand implements the requisites required by the ILO (the international labor organization): it does not allow forced or infatile labor, guarantees equal opportunities and adequate treatment of workers, ensuring their health and safety
• The dyes are water-based and non-toxic and comply with the safety criteria established by the European game standards EN / 71-3: 2014 + A1: 2014/2013.
• The finishes are made with wax and vegetable oils. These oils can have a strong aroma at first, which fades as the days go by
• Safe and non-toxic products
• Compliant with SA800 standards: respects human rights, workers' rights, does not allow child labor and guarantees the safety and health of the worker
• Handmade product: Each piece is unique and hand painted. The imperfections of the wood make each piece different, giving it even more value
• All materials comply with EN71-1 / 2/3 safety standards
• Care: clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not immerse in water.