Set of 12 colorful little men, they are the Nins! They are games without rules, men without gender or age that inspire the imagination of the little ones. Thanks to these simple but beautiful ecological products made by hand in sustainable wood, we will help the environment and the little ones to always invent new games!
Suitable for all children from 12 months, the 12 men are made in rainbow colors, perfect for always inventing new stories. They are shipped in a practical fabric bag, ideal for storing them in order. In addition, combined with the other toys, they can be used for math, language or sensory games! A versatile set that will develop any child's imagination, imagination and skills!
A beautiful, ecological and fun game!
• The production follows the international standards PEFC-ST 2002: 2013: it guarantees that the products throughout the assembly line, from the tree to the final product (including all stages of processing, manufacturing and transport) come from properly treated forests
• The brand implements the requisites required by the ILO (the international labor organization): it does not allow forced or infatile labor, guarantees equal opportunities and adequate treatment of workers, ensuring their health and safety
• The dyes are water-based and non-toxic and comply with the safety criteria established by the European game standards EN / 71-3: 2014 + A1: 2014/2013.
• The finishes are made with wax and vegetable oils. These oils can have a strong aroma at first, which fades as the days go by
• Safe and non-toxic products
• Compliant with SA800 standards: respects human rights, workers' rights, does not allow child labor and guarantees the safety and health of the worker
• Handmade product: Each piece is unique and hand painted. The imperfections of the wood make each piece different, giving it even more value
• All materials comply with EN71-1 / 2/3 safety standards
• Care: clean with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not immerse in water.